1. Hungary and Slovakia can host the Men’s EHD EURO for the first time, so if you are there in the stands, you can be part of the history of our sport.
2. You can relax in one of the largest and newest arenas in Europe. The MVM Dome was built for the EHF EURO 2022 and is impressive in size and design. 20,022 people can sit in the stands at the same time, a full house is expected in the most important matches – with you.
3. The Hungarian men’s team has never competed in a host major competition, now it will have the opportunity to do so. In addition, István Gulyás’ national team has developed a lot in recent years, which can weave even bolder dreams before the tournament. Of course, it’s worth witnessing the march!
4. You have a total of 10 chances to get a taste of the mood as 10 gamedays will be at MVM Dome. In addition to the Group B fights (with the participation of Hungary, the Netherlands, Portugal and Iceland), there will be three matches in the MVM Dome on four Main Round days, and the most important matches of the Final Weekend will be here also, including the final and the bronze match. So you can see even three games per one ticket on a gameday.
5. You can also spend a few hours in the only official Fan Zone if you have a daily ticket or bundle: you can try our handball adventure park, eat and have a good drink before the match.
6. You won’t be bored in the pauses of matches either: fans will be entertained by the EHF EURO 2022 mascot, Tricky in the stands – and in the most unexpected situations.
7. You can enjoy various matches in the arena in group stage: in addition to the Hungarian national team, you can watch the Dutch, the Portuguese and the Icelandic teams.
8. In the Main Round, the two advancing teams from Szeged and Debrecen will also come to the MVM Dome, and then the first three winners of the Main Round group in Bratislava will play in Budapest also at the Final Weekend, closing the EHF EURO 2022.
9. If you have a valid ticket or bundle to Budapest, you can visit the official party place of the EHF EURO 2022 IN Budapest, the Terminal near „Fröccsterasz” (on Deák Ferenc square), where you can watch matches and party in an exclusive setting.
10. The truly quality experience is enhanced by one of Europe’s largest projectors above the court, which is 12 tons and has 14 million pixels.