As indicated earlier, EHF EURO 2022 matches can be attended with a certificate of immunity or a negative PCR test, and all of our fans will receive a wristband to verify these. It is worth collecting the wristbands on time, even before the day of the match. It is mandatory to wear the FFP2 mask in the arenas for the safety and health of all of us.
Once again, we have briefly summarized what to remember before heading into the arena!
1. Collect your protection wristband on time, even the day before the match.
2. Bring your immunity card or negative PCR test no older than 72 hours to take over your wristband.
3. The security wristband can only be picked up in person at the designated collection points.
4. If you have ongoing protection during the tournament, it is enough to collect the wristband once, regardless of whether you are coming to the tournament with bundle or with day tickets. It is also enough to collect the wristband once if you have tickets to more than one venue.
5. Wear a mask, it is mandatory to wear an FFP2 mask in arenas. Security colleagues at the entrance provide an FFP2 mask to our guests.
You can find all the additional information and details in our more detailed summary.
There is a huge interest about the matches of the Budapest handball arena, and a house is expected to be filled at the Hungary-Portugal and Iceland-Hungary matches on Sunday and on Tuesday. Those who already have a wristband are advised to approach the arena from Ecseri út, from where they can enter the arena faster.